Your skin is considered as your body's largest organ, and it happens to be our most exposed. Without a solid skincare routine, you may find yourself with dry skin and age spots, the type of problems that are hard to prevent. No matter what your skin is like, a few ingredients can help with the most common issues.
Several non-toxic ingredients are readily available for you to use.
- Goji Berry - Is one of the healthiest foods you can eat, and according to The Wall Street Journal, it is one of the top 10 superfoods. This fruit, native to Asia, has several benefits for your face and your body as a whole. Goji Berries are rich in eleven vitamins and seven minerals. Because of their high vitamin A content, they have been known to speed up skin healing and even help with acne! They are also rich in antioxidants which fight free radicals and help prevent cell damage.
- Green Tea and White Tea - Both of these teas have all the same benefits, they come from different plants. White tea is brewed without fermenting the buds or leaves of the plant. Green tea, however, is made from fermented leaves, which gives it a stronger flavor. Both teas contain antioxidants that help strengthen skin against UV damage and improve wrinkles, age spots, and acne spots.
- Hemp Seed Oil – Hemp Seed Oil has a variety of benefits for your skin that help keep it healthy. The most important benefit is that it has omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which keep the skin moisturized and improve cell regeneration. It is vitamin E rich which is a very good source for preventing wrinkles, stretch marks, and age spots.
- Moroccan Argan Oil - Argan Oil comes from the nuts of the Argan tree that grows in Morocco. The oil is extracted by hand and has many great benefits for your skin. It is rich in vitamin A, E, and fatty acids, which makes it perfect for people who suffer from dry skin. In addition to softening calluses and healing cracks in the skin, it is also used to strengthen nails.
- Kiwi Seed Oil - Kiwi seeds are a natural source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E, and also omega 3s. These benefits can be used topically to improve the skin's elasticity and reduce age spots. This is an especially great ingredient for women because it can also help make your skin more luminous.
- Licorice - This anti-oxidant has been used in traditional medicine to treat conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis for thousands of years. It has properties that help lighten the skin and heal dark spots making it perfect for treating acne scars.
- Aloe Vera - Used since ancient times by the ancient Egyptians. It has a reservoir of vitamins and minerals, which can help heal the skin as well as prevent it from aging. In addition, it's known to protect from sun damage, including burns.
Luckily for you, KOJO skincare products are formulated using these amazing ingredients. There's no need to look for expensive creams and lotions anymore, as you can feel the difference right away.
KOJO Deep Cleansing Facewash is a face cleanser that removes any impurities on the skin without harming your skin's natural moisture levels. The product was developed to help the skin retain as much moisture as possible while still being very effective in removing gunk and dirt. It fights free radical damage and can help brighten your skin.
Another amazing product is KOJO Light Enriching Day Cream that men, women, and kids can use. The moisturizing properties of this cream can help fight dry skin. It is made entirely out of natural ingredients such as Hemp Seed Oil, Kiwi Seed Oil, Licorice, and more. Since it contains no colorants, you can use this cream with confidence, knowing that your skin will not be harmed after every application.
To learn more about KOJO skincare products or order some for yourself, simply visit the website at www.kojolife.com.